Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love my Mommy

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living..
My Mommy you'll be!

I love you Mom!!!!!

Thanks for teaching me to be creative, and constantly rewarding my efforts with a "agh! shutup! that looks good Ashlee" Thanks for calling me Hunny when I call you on the phone and for all the 2 hour chats. I wish we could talk for 2 hours at the dining room table with coffee instead. Thanks for being my best friend, I know I can tell you anything. You are such a wonderful Grandma, not only to Olivia but to Little Rob and Degan too. They are going to go to school one day and say "I have the BEST grandma ever!" Thanks for always being there. Through scraped knees, periods, boys, pregnancies and what to do when our husbands are driving us crazy!! I love you so much, you really are the best Mom! :)



ps. we dont have any cute pictures to put here.. can we change that soon? please?





No comments: